Welcome to the Patient Participation Group Page on the Wombwell Medical Centre Website
We hold face to face meetings first Wednesday every other month, please contact the surgery to find out when the next one is.
The key role of the group is to bring together patients, doctors and members of the practice team to work in partnership in order to promote the well-being of the patients and support the practice to prove a high quality of care and service delivery.
What we do and have done.
- Attending and assisting patients and staff at flu clinics, helping patient complete surgery questionnaires.
- Helping to organise and display information in the surgery and foyer.
- Attending meetings at the Barnsley Clinical Commissioning Group and completing surveys to ensure patients’ view are reflected.
- Organising a baby First Aid Demonstration and organ Donation.
- Raising local issues with local MP’s.
- Producing quarterly news letters and helping the practice to produce patient leaflets available in Reception:
Our meetings take place on the 1st Wednesday of every other month at 2.15pm in the meeting room at the surgery.
Practice Statement for 2016/2017
Useful Information about the group
If you would like to join the group click below to download and fill out the Form and send it to the practice: